PMP Top Gun
Traditional Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation training models consist of cramming four days of academic project management knowledge into each student and hoping that they absorb enough to pass the exam!
At EEI Communications, we believe that the object of PMP exam preparation should be to both obtain certification and improve project management skills!
“PMP Top Gun” is our four-week PMP prep program that will maximize your training investment. This innovative approach combines a classroom, coaching, and mentoring experience to support PMI certification and project management skills development. PMP Top Gun includes:
- Meeting with project managers to discuss their projects, issues, risks, and challenges.
- Pre-class preparation reading assignments.
- Three-day on-site boot camp with an experienced instructor/project manager.
- Two to three weeks of live online and/or on-site formal coaching and mentoring, with project coaching, concept review, test-taking strategies, and sample test reviews.
- Multiple assessment exams.
- One-day on-site review.
- Leading PMP textbook.
- Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th edition.
- PMP prep study guide with sample “brain dump” and test taking tips.
- Pre- and post-class study plans.
- Organization of post-class study groups.
- Student readiness recommendations for each student.
This program requires 15 to 20 committed project managers ready to work and obtain their certification within a four- to five-week timeframe!
Costs range from $1,997 per student (maximum of 20 students) to $2,197 per student (minimum of 15 students). For more information, send us a request using the training contact form or call 410-309-8200.