Direct Hire Process
Ready to request a direct hire employee?
Here’s how it works:
- Contact an EEI resource manager by phone, fax, or e-mail, or use our online form to place your request. If you do not call in your request, a resource manager will contact you within 24 hours to obtain any additional details about the position.
- Once your request is processed, your staffing specialist will give you a flat-fee range that you can expect to pay to fill the position. The flat fee is based on the candidate’s first-year salary; since the salary may vary depending on the experience of the candidate, the quote is a range (not an exact amount).
- If you accept the range quote, you will sign an agreement containing (a) a description of the position to be filled, (b) the flat-fee quote range, and (c) the start date of the assignment.
By signing the agreement, you are NOT obligated to hire an EEI candidate, and you are NOT restricted from advertising the position elsewhere.
- Once the agreement is on file, your resource manager works on filling the order. You will receive regular updates on the status of your order.
- When your resource manager finds suitable candidates, you will receive resumes to review via fax or e-mail. All of the resumes you receive will be from applicants who have gone through our rigorous screening and skills testing process.
- Once you have review the resumes and found one or more acceptable applicants, we will schedule an in-person interview between you and the applicant(s). If necessary, a second follow-up interview can be scheduled.
- Following the interview, you may choose whether to extend an offer to the applicant. The offer includes the proposed salary (within the quote range previously agreed upon).
If you are not satisfied with the candidates interviewed, you are under no obligation to hire.
- If the selected candidate accepts your offer, he or she becomes your employee. After paying the one-time flat fee to EEI, the applicant becomes your employee and you are under no further obligation to pay fees to EEI.