When it’s time for a fresh perspective, get feedback that tells you not only what to improve but how to improve it.
You may have been fine-tuning your publications department for a while, or perhaps recent changes have affected your operation. When it’s time for a fresh perspective, get feedback that tells you not only what to improve but how to improve it. Talk with us about our media consulting services: EEI can offer you unbiased advice from teams with years of solid publications experience.
As part of our comprehensive analysis, we’ll examine—
- Content and design (either or both, depending on your needs)
- The journalistic quality and readability of the writing
- Any grammar, style, or usage errors
- Specific examples of how type, illustration, color, and graphic elements contribute to (or detract from) your publishing mission
Or, for an overall look at a publishing team or organization, ask us about a Publications Department Audit. In these custom-tailored analyses, we visit your offices, interview your staff, and help you decide—
- Whether you have enough people
- Whether those people have the right skills and training to produce high-quality work
- Whether your procedures are efficient
- Whether your staff’s productivity matches industry standards
- Whether you plan and schedule work effectively
- Whether your hardware and software are right for the work you do
Our team of managers will assess your operation in a report that summarizes findings and recommendations, designed for you to use to continue to excel in your organization.